12.7.10

Working hours

Working from 10 am till 4 pm is so much harder than I'd imagined it would be. It's really not that much more than a school day, but something about the combination of an acclimation to my "summer schedule" (or lack thereof) with my general shortage of actual tasks to do, today at my internship was painful. I edited and uploaded new YouTube content, transcribed some customer testimonials, documented some of my progress, updated the clinics facebook, and looked up and saw I still had THREE HOURS LEFT. The rest of the time was spent trying to look productive while gradually realizing how unproductive I was truly being. Overall, not pleasant.

I sort of redeemed the day by getting some good Indian food after work. But only sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE WORDS.